Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To Start....

Its been so many weeks that something is inviting me to write again on blogs. Maybe because i needed someone to talk to, to describe how and what im feeling, or simply means, just to express my emotions creatively. There are many reasons hanging on my mind, but one thing is for sure, i missed blogging.

I have one blog, but im dedicating it to one of my most loved talent, interior designing. Its actually for my house and some travels...adventures, nothing so personal.

At times, when im so happy, im looking for someone whom i can shared my happiness with, but most of the time, im just talking to myself because no one seems to cared, or no one seems to be there. Sometimes, im just to afraid of the rejection because my life is not what i can call a normal one.

But, i love my life. And im learning a lot from this. This is me. This is my life, this is who i am, this is what ive become. Others might now want me for what i am now, other might not want me at all. I just want them to know the real me...and take me as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment