Thursday, June 23, 2011

And He came...

I only saw Carlo in facebook. He was a cute not so ordinary looking boy who i cant help but to visit his profile everytime. I can say, something struck me, hitted me big time. I want to be close to him but i dont know how. I ended up requesting him to add me as friend. And he did.

Im one step closer to him. Everytime i will see him online, i will say hi and hell be saying hello. Ill greet him good day and hell say the same. But it ends there. Just a few words. Nothing else.

Until i asked his number which he eventually gave. Two steps closer!. He said he was not into texting that i found myself texting him everyday without expecting any replies from him. Sometimes he will reply but only in few words. It goes like that for almost three months.

Until one afternoon when i dont have anything to do. I texted him on what he is doing. He said none and asked me if i wanted to see him in person. And i did.

He was not like what i was expecting. Hes so tall, taller than me, more mature on his age. I couldnt believe that hes more beautiful in person, beautiful as i can say. He got a nice eyes, red lips and great nose. Hes so handsome that i just couldnt ask if hes a pinoy. He said his father is a lebanese. And that explain it all.

It was February 3, 2011 when we first met. I can say we were a hit.

It was February 5, 2011 when he said he wanted to be with me. He was my next after longing for more than two years.

Weve been together till now. It was not an easy adjustment. Ive been wanting to let go for so many times. But he keeps on insisting for us to be together. To work that out.

Ive been loving him for so long. He said he loved me too, that he cannot and wont let me go. There are so many trials, challenges and misunderstandings but we managed to survive them. Were fixing things.

I dont know how long will this last, but as long as he loves me, as long as i feel that hes taking care of me and wanting me to be on his side, i will be here...

I love you Mr Carlo Tuquib...thank you for loving me. Im so blessed having you...youre all that ive been searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment