Thursday, June 23, 2011

Carlo and his Best Friend

Roy is Carlos best friend for years. In fact, hes the one i talked to when Carlo and I almost break up. It was the start of our relationship. I never knew Carlo that much and one thing that i have to do to know him is through his  best friend. It was an awesome conversation. i gained Roy's trust, that i love his friend and i have the best intention for his friend.

This afternoon, Roy visited Carlo. Since I'm off at 3pm and Carlo finished his class early so we decided to meet for a snack. I decided to let Roy joined us for a bonding session.

Its so nice that i can share our relationship with him. In fact, he said that Carlo is so lucky to have someone taking care of him. Roy is such a sweet guy and i became close to him. In fact he is calling me dhadie because he is not close to his biological father.

It was a fine afternoon for pizza and pasta. I enjoy the food and i enjoyed the company too.

I hope we could still share so many afternoons together...

No comments:

Post a Comment